I'm a creative and analytical writer and editor helping to build the bridge between people and technology.
My professional background in technical publications and as an educator allows me to bring a love of reading, writing, teaching, and learning to complex software documentation projects.
Currently, I'm earning a Master of Science degree in technical writing at Portland State University, where I'm focused on using the docs-as-code toolbox to write for end-user and developer audiences.
Check out my resumeand email meif you'd like to discuss my assistance on your project. I'm most excited by open source software that helps people do awesome things.
- Linux, Mac, Windows
- Confluence, Jira, Jekyll, Flare, DITA
- Figma, OBS, Premiere Pro, GIMP
- GarageBand, Audition, Reaper
- Feature documentation for a hardware/SaaS company
- Feature documentation for a hardware/SaaS company part II
- Internal process overview for a legal technology company
- Instructions for setting up video streaming for an art studio
- Website in MadCap Flare that describes a potential social app
- Instructions for configuring streaming software to make training videos
- Guide for composing content in DITA component content management system, written using DITA